Pages

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Starting Over...

Only 60 more to go!
My first attempt to dissolve my extra 60 some pounds was with a low carb One Meal Per Day regime. This worked at first, then stalled.

Then I tried liquid fasting and that worked, then stalled. So, what was missing?

What was missing was raw foods combined with intermittent fasting and that was what my body had been trying to tell me by not cooperating.

Plus, I finally found clarification on how to exercise to maximize fat burning and tone muscle, or even gain muscle if so desired.

Keys To This Process:
     Drink at least a gallon of water every day.
     Eat nutrient rich foods - especially greens - the more bitter the better.
     Raw soaked nuts in moderation for extra protein and healthy fats.
     Raw fruit in moderation and no fruit juice - even fresh raw fruit juice.
     No food in the morning until at least 11:00 am, preferably not until noon.
     Cardio/aerobic in the morning on an empty stomach for optimal fat burning.
     Weight lifting an hour after eating in the afternoon for muscle toning.
     Fasting 23 hours a day - or at least 16 hours a day.
     Going to bed on an empty stomach - no food after 6:00 pm - period.

Now that I have new knowledge, I will see where this journey takes me. I'm on my way...

No comments: